When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ladies Spaceliner 66-68

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mpdoan2

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello! Picked up this Spaceliner yesterday for mom-in-law. Would like to fix it properly. If anyone has any idea where I could source the tank/light and rack and front fender, I would very much appreciate it.
Thank you!

I wouldn't be too picky about how to fix it up "properly." That bike might have never had a tank or a rear rack. It might not even be a Spaceliner. That frame was built by Murray and assembled into bikes for a number of brands, including Sears and Western Flyer (see photo below of a Western Flyer version.) Some were sold under the Murray brand. In any case, If you want a rack, find something that looks about right, paint to match (or contrast), and bolt it on. A tank that fits would be more difficult to find and it may be that your frame doesn't have tabs for securing a tank. Check with your mother-in-law; she may have some ideas about what would look cool. Be creative and have fun!

I wouldn't be too picky about how to fix it up "properly." That bike might have never had a tank or a rear rack. It might not even be a Spaceliner. That frame was built by Murray and assembled into bikes for a number of brands, including Sears and Western Flyer (see photo below of a Western Flyer version.) Some were sold under the Murray brand. In any case, If you want a rack, find something that looks about right, paint to match (or contrast), and bolt it on. A tank that fits would be more difficult to find and it may be that your frame doesn't have tabs for securing a tank. Check with your mother-in-law; she may have some ideas about what would look cool. Be creative and have fun!
View attachment 1228801
Thanks. The frame does have a tab, and the chain guard says Spaceliner, but we aren’t going too crazy. Thanks for the encouragement!

Back