When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Ladies ? Troxel ? Spring Saddle Nice shape

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$50 shipped
Zipcode

Lamont

Finally riding a big boys bike
$50 shipped

Clamp / seat post rail binder not included ( available separately if you need one please pm)

Here' s a nice condition saddle that appears to me a Ladies troxel pre war / post war i do not know. when i tried to research , it is not clear if this could be pre 1933 velocipede , but seems likely a saddle that could have been produced later, perhaps even early post war ?

measures 8.5 inches wide and 9.25 Long ( 9 inch pan size with 9.25 outside dimension from the outside of the sewn edges )

• underside lining is intact / without tears
  • there are two noticable blemish areas on top side surface ( see pics)
  • soft in the center , stiff along the outside edge sewn seams , not brittle on the sen edges though, but ln pics you will see lighter areas show location of wear /cracking to seam edge

since I cant say for sure the dates made or maker , i leave that to the buyer ....

(If you are not a buyer but wish to share your insights/ID, feel free to PM me , if you know more than i do about this saddle )

Happy riding !

Last edited:
Back