When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ladies Troxel Toolbox saddle, decent shape, on the bay.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

piercer_99

Cruisin' on my Bluebird

buy it now listing, or make offer... $750 usd, plus 18.70 shipping, not mine. Someone is looking for this.

From the listing:
"Up for auction is a Bicycle Seat

I picked this up from a local estate, so I’m unsure the history of this item

Item is dirty and shows normal wear. Some letters have been Etched into the top of the leather on the seat. I'm also not sure about the green reflectors, I couldn't find any other seats with those. Please look over all pictures before you bid.

I add new items daily, so please add me to your favorites and check back often!

Everything I sell is used unless noted differently. So keep in mind these items have been used, worked with, played with, and then stored in a basement, attic, or garage. Nothing I sell is mint. 99% of what’s listed comes from yard sales, auctions, flea markets, and antique shops. I let the pictures tell the story. If you’re unsure or don’t see something please ask and I’ll try to answer all your questions

Please keep in mind I have no control over shipping charges. They have gone up and USPS keeps raising there prices. Also eBay and PayPal charges final value fee on shipping charges. So if I charge $10 I actually get $8.50, most times I have to make up the difference on shipping."

(However the photos are clearly taken with it mounted on the ladies Silver King, so there is more to the story)

1573773795585.png
1573773826579.png
1573773859744.png
1573773899068.png
1573773925627.png
1573773946566.png

seller is flexible, he sent me an offer on it for 600.

if someone is interested, he seems motivated to sell.

Last edited:
Back