Lance Armstrong's former bike hauler for sale.

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

CWCMAN

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Mar 2, 2014
Sunny Southern California
Seems like this dealer should provide pictures of Lance with this SC and his bikes as proof positive of the above claim.

Provenance is important when selling items claimed to have belonged to someone famous or infamous in this case.

Cory

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Feb 23, 2013
HUNTINGTON BEACH
Seems like this dealer should provide pictures of Lance with this SC and his bikes as proof positive of the above claim.

Provenance is important when selling items claimed to have belonged to someone famous or infamous in this case.
Well, he is a car dealer so you know he is being honest.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

deepsouth

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jan 15, 2017
Monroe, Ga

I agree completely. There would need to be a paper trail to prove the provenance. Because we all know what paragons of virtue car dealers are.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

birdzgarage

I live for the CABE
Oct 30, 2016
Quartz hill ca
No or very little rust it says in the description. Nice! That usually means there is only a couple spots where the bondo didn't cover it up all the way! And that bright white and big bird yellow dont help it out.

Intense One

I live for the CABE
Nov 30, 2011
Ipswich, MA
I doesn't match my bike color ......but maybe it will still be ok...... Wish I had this ride and the money to buy it too!

fattyre

I live for the CABE
Oct 22, 2014
Chicagoland
Imaging if things went the other way for Lance-

After Armstrong bikes made millions, drew untold numbers into the sport and became a benchmark brand he could afford some time looking for his old VW. Then to have it restored and used as a PR piece while all of who's who talked about how cool that VW is and what a great impact he made to cycling. Oh wait, his name is not Mike Sinyard!

dnc1

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Apr 1, 2016
Wallingford, Oxfordshire, UK

You know he'd deny ever owning it!

Reactions: CWCMAN and morton
This ad goes away when you register for an account!