When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lance Armstrong's former bike hauler for sale.

-
No or very little rust it says in the description. Nice! That usually means there is only a couple spots where the bondo didn't cover it up all the way! And that bright white and big bird yellow dont help it out.

I doesn't match my bike color ......but maybe it will still be ok...... Wish I had this ride and the money to buy it too!

I don't see a steroid rack......can't be Armstrong's!

what's a steroid rack

latest?cb=20151229161624.png

Imaging if things went the other way for Lance-

After Armstrong bikes made millions, drew untold numbers into the sport and became a benchmark brand he could afford some time looking for his old VW. Then to have it restored and used as a PR piece while all of who's who talked about how cool that VW is and what a great impact he made to cycling. Oh wait, his name is not Mike Sinyard!

Seems like this dealer should provide pictures of Lance with this SC and his bikes as proof positive of the above claim.

Provenance is important when selling items claimed to have belonged to someone famous or infamous in this case.
You know he'd deny ever owning it!

Back