When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Large Colson tricycle.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Lookey what i just got, NOS grips, neck and bar for my Colson trike, my bars and grips are nice but the origainal bars the chrome is gone and they are down to the nickel, they shine nice but these are real nice. Sulley

KGrHqZo4E8VYGGIm5BPUthhie60_12-1.jpg

KGrHqRpgE8WVcVmBFBPUtqV6RQ60_12-1.jpg

Sulley, is that the one which just sold on ebay? I was thinking of bidding but the stem is different on my Colson Imperial. If that is the same one I saw I'm glad you got it! :) By the way, would you be willing to sell your original handlebar. It's still in lots better shape than mine. Let me know...

Dave

Last edited:
Hey Dave, just pay me the shipping and its yours, PM me you info and i will get it out, im going into the hospital on wednesday and i wont be home for quit a while. Sulley PS i will send you a picture of them.

The grips are perfect and origanial, bars are not bent and they shine up good. Sulley

0134-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

Sorry to hear you have to go to the hospital. I hope everything will be OK and you have a quick recovery from whatever procedure you're going in for. I'll send you the information shortly. Thank you very much!

Dave

Thanks Dave, ill have my laptop with me , as long as i am not in the ICU i can use it, the sad part is i wont see my bikes, my grandkids have a great lineup they will be able to ride this summer and my wife and daughter said they would take lots of pictures and vidios. Sulley

My oldest grandson loves this Schwinn Gladiator.
0185-1.jpg

Last edited:
Colson Emblem

Hi,

I still have my original 20 in. Colson tricycle from the early 50s. It is not in as nice shape as the ones in this thread.
I am thinking of fixing it up a bit starting with a new emblem. My tricycle has the single hole for mounting this. How is it mounted? Is it riveted?
I'm not sure I would know how to rivet it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jim Ringquist

I think it is called a blind rivit, you would need to take the forks off so you could get in the neck tube to put a backer againced the rivit to pean it over, most hard ware stores have these blind rivits. Sulley

Very cool! It's amazing on even the trikes Colson used the same deco commander stem look. Thanks for sharing.

Back