When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Large Colson tricycle.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
No problem, Sulley! The new copiers at work do it all - copy, fax, PDF - you name it. I'll get it done for you in the next day or two.

Dave

Got some wagon hub caps today from a member, Thanks Gordon, i know there not correct but i think they look good, had to do a little cuttin on them to make them fit. Some day may be i will find the correct ones. Sulley

This is not my trike just showing what the correct ones look like. Im in need of two sets.
colson69-1.jpg

hubcaps-1.jpg

0142-1.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty neat job in modifying them to fit up properly. Wish I was that talented with metal working.

I would have loved to grab one of those NOS Colsons, like in your photo, when they were offered on ebay. Just couldn't swing $300 at the time. :(

Oh, and Colson PDF file has just been emailed.

Dave

Last edited:
Thanks Dave, yep i got the email with the PDF file, very interesting to look at. Thanks again. Sulley

You can almost see in this picture the back side of the cap where it attaches.Its cool the cap doe,s not rotate with the wheel.
0056-1.jpg

I got the little brother today, well it really should be call the middle brother seeing it is the 16" modle, its in great shape, not as nice as the big one but still very nice for an origainal, im going to try and do the same hub caps as the big one. Sulley

0102-1.jpg

The 16" also looks 100% better than in the ebay photos. Amazing the difference in appearance a little cleaning can accomplish. They both now look in very good condition for being 60+ years old.

Dave

Yep it did clean up nicely, got the white paint that someone had put on the rear step off easley with thinner, theres a dent and chip in the front fender i may try and fix but its still in great shape. I do have the pedals i am cleaning them up today. Whats nice is the grips and the seats on both are in great shape. Sulley

0036-1.jpg

Those are amazing! When I saw the blocks on the pedals of the small one it reminded me of my first tricycle. My dad had made blocks similar to those. It was red just like those but I doubt it was a colson. It was my mother's one when she was younger. Thanks for the souvenirs!

Yea i switched the blocks over to the bigger trike, my grandson who is 6 today wanted to try it out and needed a little block help on the pedales. Sulley

I got the little brother today, well it really should be call the middle brother seeing it is the 16" modle, its in great shape, not as nice as the big one but still very nice for an origainal, im going to try and do the same hub caps as the big one. Sulley

0102-1.jpg

Nice trikes Sulley,they look like made like a tank too.

Back