When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Laser 2000 help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hello, I have this Laser BMX given to to me and told it might be a Jamis product? It does not seem very durable and pretty low end please correct me if I'm wrong. Any help with year ID would also be much appreciated. Either way getting cleaned ,ridden and enjoyed. Thank you

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

You are correct that it is a jamis. But you are incorrect that it is low end. Jamis is a very high end very durable although somewhat under-rated bicycle. Ask me how I know? By the way nice bike And a fine example with what appears to be all the correct parts. You’ve done good

You are correct that it is a jamis. But you are incorrect that it is low end. Jamis is a very high end very durable although somewhat under-rated bicycle. Ask me how I know? By the way nice bike And a fine example with what appears to be all the correct parts. You’ve done good
Thanks, my brother has it at his house he rides it all around his property. I put a set of coaster brake BMX wheels I had just to get it up and running. i plan to bring it back to original this winter. I only thought low end because it was left for dead on a job site. I realize now it is a quality bike and it is in great shape.

I read up on these bikes on the museum again today. To say they are rare is an understatement. Most of the Jamis Bmx bike there are lasted “fast times” like this one. You may have the only straight up laser in existence. Here is one of those fast times for your reference
I also saw some Janis scooters there too. Pretty neat. I’d love to own a Jamos
BMX. You ready to sell it yet?

I would consider it, I was planning on going through the bike this fall. I pulled all the brakes and wheels off it and stuck a set of coaster brake BMX wheels so it could be ridden. It is my only real BMX maybe you should have not told me it might be rare haha. Thanks for the info and good to know your not across the country.

Back