When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Last Chance! 1937 Huffman Super Streamline T-Shirts -- Limited Edition!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Now accepting preorders for these gray 1937 Huffman Super Streamline T-shirts, heavyweight Gildan UltraCotton. This is the official shirt for the Huffman Super Streamline Repatriation Ride. The front image is of the patent drawing for the shipping container for the 37 SS.

A limited number are being screened, expected to arrive around mid-January. Sizes: Small-two available, Medium-Sold Out, Large, XL sold out, and XXL, 2 available from people who did not pay after ordering..

$23 shipped. Please PP friends and family or MO. Kindly, Brant

Huffman 37 Super Streamline Repatriation Ride T-shirt.png

Last edited:
Final opportunity to order! The shirts are arriving on January 16th; all preorders will go out a day or two after that. I can add to the order the next couple days but that is it. If you wish to purchase one of these please let me know as extras are not being produced. Thank you, Brant.

The shirts will be shipping out next week! Anyone still in need please let me know there are only a couple of each size still available. Also, anyone who has not paid please do so.
Thank you, Brant

Medium and XXL are sold out as long as everyone pays for the ordered shirts. Shipment is to arrive tomorrow; We will be shipping these out on Wednesday & Thursday.
Thank you, Brant

I have two size small available and 2 XXL available! $20 each shipped for these last shirts just to get them out of my life!
thank you.

Back