When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last Gasp Schwinn Cruiser from 1987 - CC5 in Black

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
y5pXhVK.jpg

Raced back home with this from across the SC border to beat the arrival of hurricane Florence.

Here is a small album of reference photos that may be useful to someone with a similar beast. Please note that this was the special edition "blacked out" Schwinn cruiser that sold for $900 according to the CL posting! o_O Lucky me!!

At some point I mentioned I was working at Schwinn dealership in the mid-1980's and that ended the discussion over it's original price...

View attachment 870400

Raced back home with this from across the SC border to beat the arrival of hurricane Florence.

Here is a small album of reference photos that may be useful to someone with a similar beast. Please note that this was the special edition "blacked out" Schwinn cruiser that sold for $900 according to the CL posting! o_O Lucky me!!

At some point I mentioned I was working at Schwinn dealership in the mid-1980's and that ended the discussion over it's original price...

$900 [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]
People are crazy
Cool bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back