Reduced Last reduction. Delta 6 Volt Sealed Beam New Old Stock

This ad disappears when logged in

morton

I live for the CABE
Nov 9, 2007
York, United States
The Big Boy light for Bad Axe Bikes!

Delta items don’t like me so I was amazed when I got this many moons ago that it worked. It’s old school cool for sure and throws a powerful beam.

Years ago my wife and I were on a night group rail trail ride when the batteries in my stinkin’ little light died. Fortunately I had one of these big boys hooked up to my wife’s bike and the beam was so wide and bright, I had no problems riding alongside the 5 miles back to the van.

I didn’t like the idea of a frame mounted battery box, so I mounted the light on her handlebars and ran wiring along the frame to the battery box mounted on the rear carrier tucked in under the saddle. Nice clean installation that looked great.

This one is new old stock, never used, however it does have small dent as shown in the 6th photo. Takes a cheap and readily available 6 volt battery (not included).

WAS $150 shipped priority conus. NOW $135

NOW $100 prepaid if time permits and picked up in person at the Trexlertown bike show on 9/29. Sorry no pay pal, US Post Office money order only.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

10.jpg

Last edited:

morton

I live for the CABE
Nov 9, 2007
York, United States
NOW $100 prepaid if time permitss and picked up in person at the Trexlertown bike show (or my south central PA location) on 9/29.

Last edited:

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture