When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last swap meet for Memory Lane spring 2018

-

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
I spoke with Lisa today and Memory Lane has sold the building and needs to be out by sometime in March. They are hoping to find somebody to buy everything in the building, so we'll see where that goes.

With that said, Lisa said the meet will still go on at the current location. She is unsure what else will happen after the fact, but said her and Harv were committed to make the meet happen.

I wish them well and want to thank them (and Larry posthumously) for all the years of friendship and community services that they have provided to our hobby for many many years.

Feel free to call the store and get your orders in....or what the heck, buy everything!

Scott

Tell u one thing Scott; a funny story about your buddy Larry; I was there looking at the hubs and I said Where are all the caps for the ND hubs.? And he hurry up and said. They steal em all!. Well that's the way it goes.Good old Larry.

The old place was great!
Staying at the Hindu Hilton, walking over to the meet!
The new place and the monsoon rain storms and vehicles sinking into the field!
The only thing permanent in life is change and ML going away will change this hobby.
Saddle up your ponies, boys, if you have never come to spring ML, you need to do this year!

Back