When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last swap meet for Memory Lane spring 2018

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Everyone who has ever wanted to attend the Memory Lane Spring meet, but hasn't - should make an effort to go this year. This has always been one of the best meets every year. And we should show are support and gratitude to the good people at Memory Lane by making this the biggest show ever.

Everyone who has ever wanted to attend the Memory Lane Spring meet, but hasn't - should make an effort to go this year. This has always been one of the best meets every year. And we should show are support and gratitude to the good people at Memory Lane by making this the biggest show ever.
Catfish, you are absolutely right. It will be heartbreaking but we have a chance to turn it into a huge celebration of everything good about the hobby. And also, for some of us more local guys, I was really impressed with Paul Kleppert and the AA gang's new swap meet in Royal Oak, Mi. Maybe that will turn into a really big deal. Hope so...

Catfish, you are absolutely right. It will be heartbreaking but we have a chance to turn it into a huge celebration of everything good about the hobby. And also, for some of us more local guys, I was really impressed with Paul Kleppert and the AA gang's new swap meet in Royal Oak, Mi. Maybe that will turn into a really big deal. Hope so...
11162015 002.JPG

I'm going to do my best to make it! I've never been but wanted to go last spring. Everyone I talk to say if your into the bike hobby this is a must. Sounds like the spring show needs to be on my bicycle bucket list. I hope I can make it this year and hope to meet all the guys I chat with on here!

I haven't missed a Memory Lane show for going on 5 years. This is devastating news. I'll be there for this spring show and would definitely be down for a Saturday ride. Grand Rapids is such a gorgeous area.

Back