When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last swap meet for Memory Lane spring 2018

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey, only a 35 hour drive....216 by bike. Because of my job being union I can’t choose vacation till the first week of April.....:rolleyes::mad: Super seat of the pants if I can pull it off. I have been wanting to go since the mid 90’s!!!! Now it might be over:cry:.

1149F3AD-F268-44C2-9545-C547E772D180.png

I'll be there multiple days as usual. Anyone want to organize a ride for that Saturday afternoon? The area is downright beautiful. My wife and I would be in.

Hey, only a 35 hour drive....216 by bike. Because of my job being union I can’t choose vacation till the first week of April.....:rolleyes::mad: Super seat of the pants if I can pull it off. I have been wanting to go since the mid 90’s!!!! Now it might be over:cry:.

View attachment 740100

I'm convinced there is a wormhole near you, you be there in no time flat!
3130329f8036b075fd93cac52843e1e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke with Lisa today and Memory Lane has sold the building and needs to be out by sometime in March. They are hoping to find somebody to buy everything in the building, so we'll see where that goes.

With that said, Lisa said the meet will still go on at the current location. She is unsure what else will happen after the fact, but said her and Harv were committed to make the meet happen.

I wish them well and want to thank them (and Larry posthumously) for all the years of friendship and community services that they have provided to our hobby for many many years.

Feel free to call the store and get your orders in....or what the heck, buy everything!

Scott

Hello so is the Swap going to happen OCTOBER 26,27, & 1/2 day the 28th in Grand Rapids, Ohio?

thanks!

Back