When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last week it rained racks on me

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
free!
Zipcode

Chad H

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello All,
Received as a present a couple weeks ago a 1979 Trek 710 frame/fork in my size and the paint was a bit knackered. Going to powder coat it a bit more snazzy than the stock blue - Prismatic Powders Peeka Blue. Still blue, but just a little more "fun" (cause this is bikes you know...gotta not be serious all the time). Going to build it w/ a complete near new Shimano Deore Touring w/ Dyna Drive pedals, 1/2 step gearing, 600 calipers and other proper items. I needed a rack so I put it out to my local bike pals my wish (good pals since we always got each other's back).
So I received (n/c) a early Cannondale racked, a Jim Blackburn singe fixed strut (w/ logo on stay) and a first production year early edition before they came w/ the logo (muy rare and from the original owner that is a walking encyclopedia of bikes days of yore). Going to rock the C-dale and keep the non-logo'ed for a future project and since it's so unique. Images 1-2 is the logo'ed, 3-4 is the first of the production w/o logo, 3-4 is the c-dale, 6 is the 710.
My point is I do not believe in selling items that were gifted to me since that breaks the good karma. It's for free for someone who lives in the fair city of Seattle. Got a special project? Well mi amigo people always have been good to me so let me pass it onto you with the firm agreement that you will not sell it for profit. If you do your future is deemed to be filled with old Free Spirits w/ rusted out hubs and bb's.
Stay healthy (mask up!) and be well, Chad

branded 1.jpg

branded 2.jpg

non branded 2.jpg

non branded two.jpg

cdale rack.jpg

cd logo.jpg

Back