When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Late 1890’s G&J Rambler; general forum question.

-

Pyn

On Training Wheels
Hello, I’m new to the forum and am in the process of learning more about the G&J Rambler safety bicycle of the late 1890’s. I have a question about how the board works; I’ve seen several members have items of interest for sale and usually ask for enquirers to PM them…how do I go about doing that? Is there a PM icon that I may have missed? All I have seen are the direct response to the post on the public message forum. Thank you for any information/suggestions!

Hello, I’m new to the forum and am in the process of learning more about the G&J Rambler safety bicycle of the late 1890’s. I have a question about how the board works; I’ve seen several members have items of interest for sale and usually ask for enquirers to PM them…how do I go about doing that? Is there a PM icon that I may have missed? All I have seen are the direct response to the post on the public message forum. Thank you for any information/suggestions!
Reported your problem to the moderators, as a newer member private messages are restricted to prevent scams/spam messages I believe. If they are not restricted you should be able to click on the 3 dots in the bottom left corner of the for sale post you want to inquire about. That will drop down a menu that says “Start A Private Conversation”

Reported your problem to the moderators, as a newer member private messages are restricted to prevent scams/spam messages I believe. If they are not restricted you should be able to click on the 3 dots in the bottom left corner of the for sale post you want to inquire about. That will drop down a menu that says “Start A Private Conversation”
It works! Thank you all for your help.

Back