When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Late 1890’s G&J Rambler; general forum question.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Pyn

On Training Wheels
Hello, I’m new to the forum and am in the process of learning more about the G&J Rambler safety bicycle of the late 1890’s. I have a question about how the board works; I’ve seen several members have items of interest for sale and usually ask for enquirers to PM them…how do I go about doing that? Is there a PM icon that I may have missed? All I have seen are the direct response to the post on the public message forum. Thank you for any information/suggestions!

Hello, I’m new to the forum and am in the process of learning more about the G&J Rambler safety bicycle of the late 1890’s. I have a question about how the board works; I’ve seen several members have items of interest for sale and usually ask for enquirers to PM them…how do I go about doing that? Is there a PM icon that I may have missed? All I have seen are the direct response to the post on the public message forum. Thank you for any information/suggestions!
Reported your problem to the moderators, as a newer member private messages are restricted to prevent scams/spam messages I believe. If they are not restricted you should be able to click on the 3 dots in the bottom left corner of the for sale post you want to inquire about. That will drop down a menu that says “Start A Private Conversation”

Reported your problem to the moderators, as a newer member private messages are restricted to prevent scams/spam messages I believe. If they are not restricted you should be able to click on the 3 dots in the bottom left corner of the for sale post you want to inquire about. That will drop down a menu that says “Start A Private Conversation”
It works! Thank you all for your help.

Back