When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Late 60's Schwinn Tandem.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oldfart36

Riding One Of My Monark Super Deluxe's
For Sale: Late 60's Schwinn Tandem.

Complete original bike, except for pedals, but does need minor attention. Looks like someone started to sand on the paint a bit, but never got around to finishing what they were up to. Rear hub needs gone thru, also needs tires. Cool project for a fun rider, resto, or what ever you can dream up.
$150.00, (No shipping on this one). Pick up in person, or possibly meet. So. E. Kansas. 620-820-9339 Thanks, Chris.

20171117_083114.jpg

For Sale: Late 60's Schwinn Tandem.

Complete original bike, except for pedals, but does need minor attention. Looks like someone started to sand on the paint a bit, but never got around to finishing what they were up to. Rear hub needs gone thru, also needs tires. Cool project for a fun rider, resto, or what ever you can dream up.
$150.00, (No shipping on this one). Pick up in person, or possibly meet. So. E. Kansas. 620-820-9339 Thanks, Chris.

View attachment 710930
Good price!
And how I like your fence & building art also !!! :cool:

If you decide to part,I’ll take the front left brake pad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot I still had this! Good tandem project for the winter! Come and get him/her!!!

Back