When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Late 80's Schwinn World Sport...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Well, this was purchased as a flip about a half hour ago. It showed up early this morning in Facebook Marketplace...was 10 minutes from my house...and was $85. And it's in excellent 100% original condition.

The Schwinn bike bag and pump was attached when I bought it, but this will remain with me. I already know someone who will want the bike, so later on I'll start the cleaning/detailing process.

@Brutuskend ...we were just discussing this morning where you can find bikes. Lol, I found this one right after I posted on your thread...
IMG_6194.jpg

IMG_6195.jpg

IMG_6196.jpg

IMG_6197.jpg

IMG_6199.jpg

IMG_6200.jpg

IMG_6201.jpg

IMG_6216.jpg

IMG_6217.jpg

IMG_6218.jpg

IMG_6219.jpg

IMG_6220.jpg

Schwinn must have made a ton of these. They were their entry level road bike. A lot of people had them for commuting, they worked out okay in that usage. If I recall correctly, they sold for about a C-note new, a real bargain for a Giant built road bike. Heavy, but sturdy.

Check out the size of this one I picked up the other day. And the inner seat tube is half length of the seat tube! You could have a giraffe ride this thing.

IMG_6796.jpg

Reactions: Miq
Another great find Fred.
Is that a 1989 World Sport / 27" frame? Who rides these tall bikes?
Model Holly Burke?
thDAM311NQ.jpg

Last edited:
Back