When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

late 90's Harley Davidison

-

buck hughes

I live for the CABE
anyone know the value on these bikes? I look at one in excellent condition but don't know what a fair value would be. the one pictured is a file copy and not the bike a I looked at however, it's the same color.

100_3113.JPG

if memory serves me right these were sold at select Harley shops and were obscenely expensive. like over 1k to be exact. Not many people bought them as they are not the best looking but i like them because they are Harley bicycles.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

if memory serves me right these were sold at select Harley shops and were obscenely expensive. like over 1k to be exact. Not many people bought them as they are not the best looking but i like them because they are Harley bicycles.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I remember seeing a couple of those between the dealerships and the events. I remember one was priced just under $1,500 at a biker build off event. Very cool and looked pretty well built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still see people asking crazy prices for those bikes but I don't think they are getting. I think retail was like $1700 new. I have Harleys (MC) and wouldn't give $200 for one of these. I'd rather have one of the little AMF bikes if I wanted another HD souvenir. V/r Shawn

I still see people asking crazy prices for those bikes but I don't think they are getting. I think retail was like $1700 new. I have Harleys (MC) and wouldn't give $200 for one of these. I'd rather have one of the little AMF bikes if I wanted another HD souvenir. V/r Shawn
To answer Bucks question,I've seen them low as $1000 @ shows with the owners going begging for offers. They simply didnt go over well with the Harley guys.....I agree,those adult Harley bikes were expensive new and did nothing for me. I had 2 of the 20" Roadmaster Sportsters,1 still in box. I gave it to a friend for his granddaughter and sold the other one. Wish I had kept 1 now that I have grandchildren. They are actually pretty cool....

Back