When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

late bc odd graphics

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kccomet

I live for the CABE
even though I'm trying to downsize, I keep dragging them home, semi local find. found as pictured. odd tank graphics, I've seen another one in the bc thread. I haven't checked the serial number but I'll post if anyone's curious....I think it's a 1927 by the plate..... then again could be a 40, 41

20210702_190155.jpg

20210702_190207.jpg

20210702_190219.jpg

20210703_132825.jpg

Looks like my 1940 Unicorn for sure ... a unique & rarely seen version .. Funny yours had the same basket on it that mine had when I purchased it ... I told the seller to keep the basket since I didn't want or need it & didn't want it to damage anything when being shipped after the purchase ... the basket probably saved the chrome light on my bike which like the rest of the bike was in great overall condition ... I did see a black one like this a couple years back with the same cool graphics on it .. love the tank graphics on this model .. Ridden not Hidden
B8DFD1C2-98D8-4313-96E5-ECF7747B5A83.jpeg

Last edited:
Your unicorn looks more like a ivory ... my unicorn has more of a butter color .. it's not oxidized .. just a different white .. I've seen this butter color on a few Schwinn models .. @markivpedalpusher had a Autocycle with this butter color with black .. Joes badged

Back