When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Late Seventies 59 cm Spezzotto Columbus Tube Road Bike Original Paint and All other Parts Original

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

autosandbikes

On Training Wheels
This bike is one I bought from the original owner. He was stationed in Italy in the mid Eighties and as the story goes he bought this out the front door of the Spezzotto Factory. He was stationed there in 1985 but this appears to be and older model from the Seventies (maybe it was a left over bicycle from previous years production?). It has the original Campagnolo components throughout. There are red star inlays in the Campy chainwheels and a pantographed Spezzotto Stem. The tires are holding air but they need replacing. It hung in a garage for the last ten years unridden and will need the normal reconditioning work associated with dormancy. The seat is the original and it has a hole worn in the left front about 3/8 inch around. The rims are the original Fiamme aluminum from day one. This is dirty and has some light pitting in the chrome but most of it will clean up nicely. The paint is original and never polished so I believe it will come back with some restorative work. This is a survivor bike from a very prestigious small manufacturer. It's as cool as it looks. I have not cleaned, polished or even rinsed this bike off and it is shown with it's accumulation of dirt, dust and crust. The next person can watch this dirty duckling turn into a swan. I'm outside Boston, Mass and can and will ship it for actual cost on bikeflights. $750.00

rght sde mony.jpg

left side money.jpg

chainwheel.jpg

headbadge.jpg

frt fork top and shifters.jpg

bottom bracket.jpg

stem frt.jpg

stem.jpg

seat.jpg

seat post decals.jpg

rear deral.jpg

Back