When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lawwil Knight Pro Cruiser article on Radavist

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for posting @66TigerCat, now I have another impossible holy grail to chase. This will keep me cruising CL for years.

Here are some links from the MOMBAT collection, including specs (on their bikes:(

7C310DA6-E7B2-4B40-8B93-0D15E1ACB0B7.jpeg

0440FCC5-D674-49B3-BCC5-5721B675340A.jpeg

It is hard to see the seat post in the picture. It is probably original. They came with a plain long seat post. The seat is probably original, but most Pro Cruisers were sold as framesets. I would have immediately removed the seta and replace it with a Brooks B72. I would keep the stock seat post. I have NOS Pro Cruiser down tube stickers for sale $30 for a pair shipped. I bought the last of the Pro Cruiser inventory from Mert Lawill in the late 80s. I still have the stickers and stem parts.

It is hard to see the seat post in the picture. It is probably original. They came with a plain long seat post. The seat is probably original, but most Pro Cruisers were sold as framesets. I would have immediately removed the seta and replace it with a Brooks B72. I would keep the stock seat post. I have NOS Pro Cruiser down tube stickers for sale $30 for a pair shipped. I bought the last of the Pro Cruiser inventory from Mert Lawill in the late 80s. I still have the stickers and stem parts.

Back