When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Laying groundwork for custom Colson.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rick whitehurst

Finally riding a big boys bike
I know this is a rat and so incorrect but I'm loving the look so far. Put these parts together over the weekend and I may run with it.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Colson frame and sprocket, JC Higgins beehive springer, Childs bike handlebars upside down, 33 Schwann front fender over back wheel. Fat Frank's tires. Cheap seat and gooseneck until I find some better ones lying around. I may run with this as a board tracker.

Colson frame and sprocket, JC Higgins beehive springer, Childs bike handlebars upside down, 33 Schwann front fender over back wheel. Fat Frank's tires. Cheap seat and gooseneck until I find some better ones lying around. I may run with this as a board tracker.
Looks like it`s fast already-- Cowboy

Colson Frames really do look fast when stripped of fenders tank and chainguards... haha.
Colson Frames really do look fast when stripped of fenders tank and chainguards... haha.
Every Custom Bike (or restored Bike) on the forum is that man`s "work of art". It`s like a 40s-50s Custom Car. I like your choices for components,--- beehive springer, tires, bars, and fender on the back, on an awesome vintage frame. And it makes for a great rider. You could expect another similar Bike to go riding by in an old movie... Well done, Mr. Rick.----Cowboy

Back