When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

leaving the hobby

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handle Bar Hoarder

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
unfortunately i am leaving the bicycle hobby to pursue other interest... i can not keep all of my bike,s ... so i am offering up my collection to the cabe family... before they head to E bay next week... i have i lot of bike,s as some of you guy,s know about 80 bike,s that need to find a new home....a lot of post war & some prewar bike,s .. I WILL NOT PART any of the bike,s so please don,t ask.. all my bike,s are original paint and complete.. i would like to say thank you to all the cabe family for the past 10 year,s and all the great & amazing people i have met thank you... bike,s are going for a lot less then i bought them for... for a quick sale pm me hear for prices & shipping i will be posting a lot more bike,s in the next few day,s... ALL BIKE,S ARE PRICES PLUS SHIPPING from ca, please be patient with shipping since i will be shipping so many bike,s & local pick up is always welcome..... i will post prices later today...
IMG_0665.JPG

IMG_0591.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

IMG_0615.JPG

IMG_0631.JPG

IMG_0639.JPG

IMG_0647.JPG

IMG_0649.JPG

IMG_0652.JPG

IMG_0678.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

IMG_0727.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0749.JPG

IMG_0921.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

IMG_0988.JPG

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_1030.JPG

Wow, sorry to hear that you are selling.
But, Wow, what a grouping of rides...Wow!

Hope the endeavor you are heading to is as satisfying as bike collecting.
Your collection shows your passion you have.

I too have thought about depleting my collection but, it's hard to let go.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back