When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lebanon Indiana Hoosier Swap January 2019

-

IMG_3930.JPG

IMG_3933.JPG

As we are only a few days away from our Lebanon Show I wanted to pass on some advice for attendees. We are sold out but are working hard to make spaces for those on our waiting list. We are asking folks to consider giving up one of their spots if they bought several. We really a appreciate the support of our vendors and buyers. Yes, the doors are only open at 7:30 for vendors. We want them to have the opportunity to get in quickly and set up and ready for the general admission at 8:30. General admission is $5. We really don’t want buyers in until the 8:30 time to be fair to everyone. If folks are insistent to get in they will have to pay the late vendor set up fee. We try to be fair. Bring your show bikes for our judging. You can put one bike in multiple categories. We start setting up the show bikes around 9:30 or before if need be. We want them to come in when the rush is not going on as to not damage such beautiful bicycles. Lastly, it will be cold. We ask everyone to get in and then we will shut all doors but the entrance and bathrooms around 8:30. We have sold every inch of the building so you buyers be prepared to have great stuff to purchase for your collections. Drive safely and thanks for attending.
Tammy, Secretary of Hoosier Antique and Classic Bicycle Club.
If you have questions email the email listed on the registration form above.

Do like some and swarm the dealers in the parking as they pull up.lol
It is not a penalty. It is the after Jan. 10th vendor price. Between 7:30-8:30 we only want vendors in so they can unpack quickly and be ready to handle the public at 8:30. If they can’t get set up they are at a disadvantage. It works well at our show and we appreciate our vendors.
Tammy, Secretary of the Hoosier Antique and Classic Bicycle Club.

This is a great swap meet, well organized and well run, warm building always packed with buyers and sellers, good food. Big thanks to Tammy! Got my spots and I'm ready!

Back