When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lebanon Indiana Hoosier Swap January 2019

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bringing some 24" Schwinns. 68 coppertone Typhoon, 62 Tornado, 57 Hornet and Colored 26" balloon tires.

DSCN1117.JPG

DSCN1126.JPG

I have talked my wife into a road trip to visit our daughter in Indianapolis this weekend. She doesn't know that I have an ulterior motive, yet, but assuming I don't get roped into paying for brunch at some fancy bakery in Broad Ripple I'll be there with a little bit of money to spend. If I do get talked into paying for a fancy brunch, I'll be there broke wishing I had a little money to spend......

You can buy EVERYONE a fancy brunch at the snack bar at the swap meet and still have plenty to spend.

You can buy EVERYONE a fancy brunch at the snack bar at the swap meet and still have plenty to spend.

You haven't met my wife and daughter. "Brunch" and "snack bar" are mutually exclusive terms to them.

I may drive over. If I do, I'll throw these in back of the truck. Since there's no room at the inn, they'll be available from the back of my truck. I get bored pretty quickly at these events, so if i go, I'll likely be gone an hour after I arrive.

swap1.JPG

swap2.JPG

I may drive over. If I do, I'll throw these in back of the truck. Since there's no room at the inn, they'll be available from the back of my truck. I get bored pretty quickly at these events, so if i go, I'll likely be gone an hour after I arrive.

Well, too many other things going on..........maybe next year.

Back