When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LED Insert?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Duck77619

'Lil Knee Scuffer
My first post besides my introduction post. I would like to convert a Delta Rocket Ray to LED; is there a kit or has anyone converted one with LED lighting? If so is there any advice you could give me? Thank You for any help.
R. Clifton

search LED healight I had a how to and even sold some bulbs a while back

the only issue now is the E10 bulb holder blanks are hard to get in lower quantities, I just used an existing glass bulb, broke it and cleaned it out. There is company that sells some foe like 10 bucks but they are not as bright as the one I was making.

here it is
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...s-into-Bight-LED-Bulbs-for-Delta-Style-Lights

the thing on these is your light has to work as a stock light, your just replacing the bulb.

just buy a blub

superbrightleds.com

e10=whp: ei0 Edison base bulb

can you post a pic of the superbrightled's bulb on a bike, I'd to see if it atleast looks bright? Does it say how many Lumens or watts they are?

Led

the only issue now is the E10 bulb holder blanks are hard to get in lower quantities, I just used an existing glass bulb, broke it and cleaned it out. There is company that sells some foe like 10 bucks but they are not as bright as the one I was making.

here it is
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...s-into-Bight-LED-Bulbs-for-Delta-Style-Lights

the thing on these is your light has to work as a stock light, your just replacing the bulb.

Thanks for the response everyone.

Cool i had not seen pics of these on

Guess im buying some, you also have to note that we run these with 3v or 4.5v so you may not get the full benefit of the 75lumens due to the due voltage, im sure some math wiz can give the actual out put though. Good price through.

However, if you are doing some real night riding get a good set of riding likes, the cygolite 360 or 500 are great and usb reachargeable, the cygolite hotshot is the best for taillights.

Im all for vintage lights but more for not getting hit by an idiot text-driver!

Last edited:
Back