When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LEGENDARY CLARK GABLE AUTOGRAPH SIGNED PERSONAL CHECK BEAUTIFULLY FRAMED MATTED

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1125.00 + shipping
Payment Terms
PayPal Friends and Family, personal check
Zipcode

OC_Rolling_Art

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Up for sale here is a beautifully framed and matted signed personal check from the legendary movie star Clark Gable. This was signed in May 1945, just a few months after Gable returned from active combat in WWII. The man paid his taxes...

Professionally framed and double-matted by one of the finest framers in Southern California, Andazola's Art Gallery out of Signal Hill. This piece came from my Father's collection (who got me started in this whole collecting thing). He procurred the Modern Screen magazine that compliments the check as shown, and had the framing done some 30 years ago. It is now time to let someone else be the caretaker for this one.

Gable's flowing black fountain pen signature is crisp and vibrant, though it is ever so slightly clipped by the cut cancel of the Security First National Bank, where he did his banking at the Hollywood Branch. His personalized checks from this bank are seen from time to time in prominent Gable autograph auctions. This piece is absolutely authentic and as described. I personally guarantee the authenticity of this and all pieces I sell. This particular autograph can easily be compared to others here on eBay with various certifications. This piece is fairly priced, and is a solid example of this sought-after signature, and will be a fine addition to your movie memorabilia collection large or small. Frame measures approximately 14" x 23 1/2".

Clark Gable 1.jpg

Clark Gable 2.jpg

Clark Gable 3.jpg

Clark Gable 4.jpg

Back