When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Legends of Tam" Vintage Bicycle Ride - July 30 2017

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Cabers We are up to 21 guys and gals for this Sundays ride .As stated by Eric he will lead said ride from Corte Madera to Fairfax where we will have a lunch and drinks of various kinds at the Mountain Bike Hall Of Fame.Then we will get a guilded tour from one or more of our Mountain Bike Pioneers ,Joe Breeze,Otis Guy,And maybe Charlie Kelly,then a short ride around Fairfax ,then of to my house of American Treasures for your viewing pleasure! I will take care of admission and bar b que .You will not be dis appointed,so everyone travel save coming up ,and get ready for a great weekend.And I look forward to putting names to faces
ALL THE BEST RUDY AND ERIC

(HOMELAND SECURITY ALERT !!!)Just in case ya all maybe concerned about your prized possession,well worry know more.While you guys
and gals are touring the Museum,I will have a Hawk Eye View on all your bikes.And upon our arrival to my house I will have a VERY long cable and lock bolted to our ski fence.The last thing I need to worry about is say some ones, Color Flo being stolen,and besides everyone are into those Titanium Bikes around these parts,not true steel that we love.
JUST A HEADS UP ,AND AGAIN ,,SAVE TRAVELS EVERYONE

IMG_8642.JPG
IMG_8662.JPG
IMG_8674.JPG
IMG_8683.JPG

Wow,
Such a great afternoon !!
Huge thanks to Rudy Contratti, Eric Butler, Joe Breeze, Charlie Kelly for hosting the free BBQ, fermented libations, and tour of the Museum.
Here are some photos, starting with a few of the actual first Clunkers that started it all:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back