When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Legends of Tam" Vintage Bicycle Ride - July 30 2017

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IMG_20170730_105522.jpg

IMG_20170730_105543.jpg

IMG_20170730_121745.jpg

IMG_20170730_121757.jpg

IMG_20170730_121849.jpg

IMG_20170730_121901.jpg

IMG_20170730_121907.jpg

IMG_20170730_121928.jpg

IMG_20170730_122013.jpg

It was a long drive home last night, but what an outstanding weekend!
I can't thank Chris, aka Slick, Cyclone Coaster Frank, Eric, aka Autocycleplane, and the one one only, Fairfax's own Rudy Contratti, for so graciously hosting another epic ride and gathering of classic and antique bicycles and their riders.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The gangs all here!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I know how much it hurt Slick to give up his beloved Shelby for the day, and ride his green Schwinn.
So, I'd just like to give a special thanks for his sacrifice.
Thanks, again Chris, aka Slick.
You never disappoint. Lol!

image.jpg
image.jpg
We had a spectacular weekend from SF to Marin. Want to thank everyone who made this weekend happen. Met a lot of great people who I can now put faces with the stage names I see here. Looking forward to next year already

Howdy Guys And Gals,On the behalf of myself and Eric,we would like to thank YA ALL for coming up to Marin County and enjoying the ride and tour of The Museum!It was a pleasure putting names to faces,and we hope you liked what ya saw.Thanks for posting photos of our event,and in closing,Was I the only New Yorker,and the only one with a Columbia?And I hope everyone made it home safe and sound!
YOURS TRUELY,RUDY AND ERIC

Huge thanks to Rudy and Joe Breeze for the hospitality at the museum(s). I had a blast with everyone, a few highlights for me:

- tripple3 riding over to the start all the way from SF and still finding the location despite a dead phone
- a handmade Aerocycle tank and frame is just as cool as a real one, maybe more
- finding a late and lost FordMike somewhere in Kentfield and getting them back on the proper route to Fairfax
- Injun
- Joe Breeze and Charlie Kelly checking out all the vintage rides

Rudy deserves all the credit for putting together such a great afternoon for everyone. See you next year!

Last edited:
Back