Lemon peeler Krate, Fastback and stingray delux value ?

Discussion in 'Schwinn Stingrays and Other Muscle Bikes' started by Adam1231, Oct 3, 2017.

1. #1 Posted Oct 3, 2017

Look Ma, No Hands!

IMG_3063.JPG IMG_3064.JPG Hi everyone...I know "what's the value" questions are kind of annoying and subjective, but I'm a newb so please bare with me. Any feedback would be much appreciated!!

I have an opportunity to purchase 2 Fastbacks,(blue and peach?) a lemon peeler krate, and a green Schwinn stingray delux with original white wall tires.

I don't have a picture of the green deluxe 3 speed, but it's a one owner bike, all original with og whitewall tires. He's asking $800 for that one.

The lemon peeler krate is all original with fat rear slick, very nice shape. Asking $900

The 2 fast backs are original blue and red? peach?. Asking $500ea

He wants to do some trading for a Honda Ct70 I have. Not too up on muscle bike values. No rust on any of the bikes. All of them have been sitting in a basement for years.

Are any of the listed bikes harder to find? Or all pretty common?

Not the best pics, but gives you an idea. The 3 speed deluxe is not pictured.

Any info would be awesome!

#1 Adam1231, Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    stoney and kwoodyh like this.
  2. #2 Posted Oct 3, 2017

Wore out three sets of tires already!

Pretty good demand for all the bicycles you listed and I've also seen that little Honda bring some interest at car shows/swap meets for use as a pit bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. #3 Posted Oct 3, 2017

Finally riding a big boys bike

Orange fastback looks pretty OG but $500 would be tops. The blue fastback has issues. would depend on the year.

4. #4 Posted Oct 3, 2017

Look Ma, No Hands!

Thanks for the replies.

So would the orange Fastback be more desirable than the blue?

Is $900 for the peeeler a decent price? Could it possibly bring $1,200+ ? Or not so much?

5. #5 Posted Oct 5, 2017

Look Ma, No Hands!

IMG_3078.JPG IMG_3082.JPG IMG_3081.JPG Ended up working out a trade deal on the 2 Fastbacks!

1973 sunset orange and a 1966 sky blue

The 73' appears to be all original. The 66' is going to need a few things to be right on...Anyone out there got the right seat my 66' :tonguewink:

6. #6 Posted Oct 6, 2017

Cool trade. I believe the 66 would have a raised tuffed silver seat. Hard to find and even harder to pay for...lol You could use a Persons silver or blue mylar striped seat. Nice Score on both bikes!

7. #7 Posted Oct 20, 2017

The blue fastback has the wrong brake levers, front fender, derailleur, seat and pedals plus some that I missed. I would not pay more than $300, too many parts to replace to make it correct.

Adam1231 likes this.
  8. #8 Posted Oct 20, 2017

Look Ma, No Hands!

Sounds about right. I have a lot less than that in it. It came with a few of the missing original parts and I had the no arrow bow pedals and fender. Looking for an acceptable replacement seat for it . :sunglasses: