When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Lemons,Peas & Oranges

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
12,000 OBO
Zipcode
Since I’m new to the site I’m not sure how to send a PM?
Welcome to the Cabe. Click on his icon/name/ and it will show you a "private message" option. You can send him a message from there. I am attempting to purchase all 3 bikes. I have PM'd him a few times and provided 2 email addresses and my personal ph# as of last night. It will be the sellers decision on who he sells to, but generally the 1st person who responds gets a chance to make the deal 1st. Have a great day!

Perhaps the seller is not familiar with the PM option either. It took me quite awhile to learn the "ropes" of the Cabe. I'm an old guy. Ha!! Here is my contact info. We can discuss details by phone if in fact you were unable to acesss the PM @schwinnray .

Schwinnray, I'd be happy to talk by phone at your convenience. I'm old school and don't use a cell phone, land line by chance/leave a message if I don't pick up. 204-414-5044.
personal emails are [email protected]
[email protected]

Bob McLenaghan

57 Fletcher Crescent

Winnipeg, Manitoba

Canada, R3T 0K9

Back