When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lesson Learned

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for the information will see if I can find a bike air pump. But in the meantime, the yard and two cars will have my attention.

Finally got some time to work on that wheel. someone suggested I spray alcohol on the beed before airing the tire up, well it worked, the beed seated itself. I did use my compressor but turned the pressure down to thirty pounds just get the tire seated. Many thanks for all the suggestions.

Finally got some time to work on that wheel. someone suggested I spray alcohol on the beed before airing the tire up, well it worked, the beed seated itself. I did use my compressor but turned the pressure down to thirty pounds just get the tire seated. Many thanks for all the suggestions.

Cool. Next time try Windex, it doesn't evaporate as fast as alcohol. Works for installing tight fitting grips too.

Back