When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see em!!

-
Heres a Paramount.........

paramount3 resto.JPG

paramount-3 resto.JPG

Thank you. I appreciate you using your insults on me when there are bigger jerks on the Cabe

I’ve only got one but lots of pictures of it. :p 1941 BFG New World Model W1M 21”
View attachment 1020501View attachment 1020503View attachment 1020504View attachment 1020505
Being a bit of a newby to this. This was apparently what my 1942 blckout New World would have looked like. Badge holes are vertical, so it would have been a BF Goodrich. I think mine had a skip tooth and dogleg cranka nd a New Departure D also blacked out. But I bought the remains after it was parted. Nice to see this to visualize my goal!

Hi I am not a (Scwhinn/guy) never going to beeeee.... Scwhinn Person,
Anyway are friend Mr. Muñiz
Ask for one of these bikes and of course we
Start search for it & find a bike for him ok.

This is the bike

Before & after hope the

Scwhinneeerrrsss fans liked.

Thanks and have a bless fourth of July.

To you and yours.....;)View attachment 1024976
View attachment 1024979

View attachment 1024980View attachment 1024981
Wow. So, in 1959, my very first full sized bike looked just like this (except the transfers did not say "world") I belive mine was a 1954 model, exactly the same color. My dad bought it used and showed me how to fix things. I was 10. Sorry, but about age 13, I decided it needed to be FLAMBOYANT RED! Well, why not?
It was my constant companion for about 6 years.

Back