When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see some early 80’s King Stings and Sidewinders

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What badge do you need? I’ve got a few laying around.
Hey Danny..the frame stamp is MR so hope to find a gold badge with a date code of somewhere in the 82 range. Also could use the mounting screws too
Something like this..

Right on thank you, hope you have one!

Ive seen some for sale here and there but they didnt have the right date code or no date code at all.

If I were you, I would have gone with the badge with no date code on it.

Nice grab....Im glad to hear you got em. I dont know why but Im also very happy to hear he didnt have like 50 sets lol.............

I have been looking for some ever since I reconditioned my bike 4 years ago, and these are the first ones I have seen that were OE decals. I am still not sure if I will put them on the bike? Because if I do, then the bike is no longer original, and that's a big thing for me.

I got a quote from someone years ago for some repop die-cut stickers, but I wasn't interested in those, especially when he quoted me the price! LOL

Reactions: hm.
Back