When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see some early 80’s King Stings and Sidewinders

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

I still have the original studded balloon gumwalls this bike came with but they have turned a dark brown color. Also these nos gumwalls for it

where is the original fork i really wish they were easy to come by i like how they tapered
I see them for sale sometimes on the museum. This Tange TRX was on there when I bought the KS last year from the 80 year old original owner.

would you sale the lighter ones i seen some black carlisle brand studded ones but they are in long beach area calif
Sorry but I need them. They are out there. Try posting a want ad here on the cabe. I have had good luck in the past.

Last edited:
I see them for sale sometimes on the museum. This Tange TRX was on there when I bought the KS last year from the 80 year old original owner.

Sorry but I need them. There are out there. Try posting a want ad here on the cabe. I have had good luck in the past.
fer sure

Sorry but I need them. There are out there. Try posting a want ad here on the cabe. I have had good luck in the past.
fer sure man i had to ask 😅 trx are the more super rare kind jeeze 🥲

Back