When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see some late 70’s/early 80’s Cruisers and Spitfires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
He has a 20 inch bike with what looks to be a taller fork. Did any 20 inch Schwinn cruisers come with longer fork or is his custom? Did the scrambler come with longer fork?

The fork on the bike in the pic that was posted does look a little off. Here is the 82 catalog pic of a 20" model, and that fork doesn't look as tall?

Sure looks like a fork for a 24" model to me. And it seems to be factory since @19*01 has a few of them. Last year Schwinn use the blade forks and that fork dart detail isn't from a middleweight.

View attachment 1492505
So I figured out what fork I need, A scrambler fork which I ordered. I have all the correct reflectors, grips/bars, seat, pedals, 5speed Chainguard, and 36 hole S2 with black hub....i just need a rear rim to match. Can you tell me the measurements for the kick stand, sprocket, crank? Since I don’t a legit cruiser to reference and you do haha I have a 24” with parts if they match. Thanks a lot if you can do that for me.

Back