When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see some late 70’s/early 80’s Cruisers and Spitfires

-
1981...................."Cruiser"

schwinn side 194.jpg

The black eighty one that I posted at the top of the page had the same sticker from Orange Schwinn.

Sadly I forgot to get the close up before the new owner picked it up a few hours ago. You can see it in this pic I took for my ad. Love those blue ones....

schwinn side 200.jpg

I know this one is probably too new for this thread also but I'll put it on here for "Cruiser Knowedge" purposes. Is this wal-fart China material or....? Would like to know. I got this at a rummage sale yesterday. Threw the tires on and grips. Rides good.
20190527_071412.jpg

20190527_071425.jpg

20190527_071447.jpg

20190527_071525.jpg

Reactions: JLF
I know this one is probably too new for this thread also but I'll put it on here for "Cruiser Knowedge" purposes. Is this wal-fart China material or....? Would like to know. I got this at a rummage sale yesterday. Threw the tires on and grips. Rides good.

Looks like a Taiwan built mid to late 80's. Look for a 4 digit number on the head badge, the last number should tell you the year.

Back