When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see some late 70’s/early 80’s Cruisers and Spitfires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It's not a Schwinn S2 but it does take the S2 tire.. I have to take it to Felix Bike Shop in Gardena so he can lace the S2 hoop with that atom drum.. I just couldn't wait to post it tho.. :)

Here’s one for my mama my wife has a black springer cruiser the other night my mom told me her bike when she was little was blue but that’s all she remembered I asked was it a Schwinn or do u remember the brand? she didn’t but she told me they wouldn’t of bought a Schwinn cause they didn’t have a lot of money so she’s getting a blue Schwinn for Mother’s Day hope she likes it!! Can someone date it for me

FFCE9166-3631-41B7-A8E2-BE3043BD89BA.jpeg

392D90B7-2DED-43D8-9A63-2D8A29910C61.jpeg

Here’s one for my mama my wife has a black springer cruiser the other night my mom told me her bike when she was little was blue but that’s all she remembered I asked was it a Schwinn or do u remember the brand? she didn’t but she told me they wouldn’t of bought a Schwinn cause they didn’t have a lot of money so she’s getting a blue Schwinn for Mother’s Day hope she likes it!! Can someone date it for me

View attachment 1189904

View attachment 1189905
It says it's a December 1980 frame.. but it does have other parts on it from other years it looks like, and the wheels don't seem to be Schwinn Wheels but I'm sure she'll be happy that's all that counts :)

Back