When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see some late 70’s/early 80’s Cruisers and Spitfires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thank you. Would love to restore it but I don’t have the time. I’m planning to sell it and I’d like to get opinions on its value. Any thoughts? Anyone?

Last edited:
Thank you. Would love to restore it but I don’t have the time. I’m planning to sell it and I’d like to get opinions on its value. Any thoughts? Anyone?

I you are planning on selling it, So. Cal. is the hottest market for them at the moment. But condition is everything, and yours is in poor overall condition. But I am sure there is someone who will buy it. The 24's can be a little tough to find in any condition!

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/what-bike-did-you-ride-today.61973/page-567#post-1004447

#11334 comment

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/beach-crusiers-in-the-1980s.105024/

OOPS...I posted this in "forum issues" awhile ago...don't really know what/where to post stuff yet. Old dogs can't learn new tricks..ha! "Sorry about that Chief".

As we all well know, Beach Cruisers were the CRAZE in the 1980’s mocking/duplicating the Classic ballooners from past era’s. They were being “pumped out” at reckless abandon, and this company BRC jumped on the band wagon for a limited time. In the early 1980’s these bikes were just catching on here in Canada, and actual “balloon tire bikes” were few and far between up here, as quite simply, they were not sold but in a dribble (I think Eatons of Canada had Rollfast for a short while, but in such chains as Sears, we were not offered much if any in the balloon tire models, just LIGHTWEIGHTS. Imports etc., same with the Hudson Bay Company), some maybe made the trip up in a family move from the U.S.

BOYES AND ROSSER Richmond B.C. ( British Columbia) Canada.

My ex –Wife and her siblings bought my ex( late) Father in Law/Mother in Law each one of these BRC single speed coaster brake Cruisers back in the 1980’s. I think they rode them 2-3 times, then they sat. I liberated one ( with permission) stripped the fenders, and made a cruiser with a bit of an attitude a few years back. It’s not vintage ( only about 35 years old) but kinda funny on how the years blow by. I’d been running black rims ( Shimano internal twisty, 3 spd) and just swapped them out for red rims this week ( still 3 spd twisty) and still the FAT flamed Hotster Electra tires, few vintage (1990’s BMX) decals and original Delta winner light/horn, repop Clipper speedo, all aluminum pedals, and it’s a pretty sweet ride! I think the ORIGINAL ( 1980’s BRC era, that model bike is a caliper brake external multi gear) poster is pretty “sweet” too? Even Pee Wee approves.

twin Delta's.JPG

BRC cruiser.JPG

Cruiser Babe 1.JPG

BRC PEE WEE.JPG

Back