When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see some late 70’s/early 80’s Cruisers and Spitfires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

79 spitfire

Just purchased this Black Schwinn Deluxe Cruiser at the 2021 Memory Lane Bicycle Swap Meet.
This bicycles appearance is almost NOS, completely original condition, untouched, quite amazing piece. Serial # HRxxxxxx August 1980 badge # 0651 making it a 1981.

IMG_9792.JPG

IMG_9793.JPG

IMG_9794.JPG

IMG_9796.JPG

Just purchased this Black Schwinn Deluxe Cruiser at the 2021 Memory Lane Bicycle Swap Meet.
This bicycles appearance is almost NOS, completely original condition, untouched, quite amazing piece. Serial # HRxxxxxx August 1980 badge # 0651 making it a 1981.

View attachment 1484188

View attachment 1484189

View attachment 1484190

View attachment 1484191
Interesting dates! It sounds like the frame was built before the strike, or at least the drop-out was stamped. But the bike wasn't assembled until after it was settled.

@koolbikes what a score I like the springer fork I bought an earlier kind that is all chrome too but has the AS yoke bolts so I eventually got some original S bolts for my cruiser five and I have the better looking steering tube 😎

could you do me a favor I was wondering about the measurements of the pans length how wide I see one on OfferUp but the rails look a bit short I think they made smaller versions of this same seat i attached a picture if you could see it

A2EA391B-17B4-4177-A04C-58A5F53004DC.png

Back