When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see some late 70’s/early 80’s Cruisers and Spitfires

-
I’m looking for black fenders & will be making my own brackets so I can add the slimline tank then power coat it factory black

@koolbikes what a score I like the springer fork I bought an earlier kind that is all chrome too but has the AS yoke bolts so I eventually got some original S bolts for my cruiser five and I have the better looking steering tube 😎

could you do me a favor I was wondering about the measurements of the pans length how wide I see one on OfferUp but the rails look a bit short I think they made smaller versions of this same seat i attached a picture if you could see it

View attachment 1484358
Sorry, didn't catch your post.
The original seat measurements are from a 26" version, front to back 11" and side to side 9 1/2".

Sorry, didn't catch your post.
The original seat measurements are from a 26" version, front to back 11" and side to side 9 1/2".
Thanks for the info there is one on eBay for thirty dollars but he took it apart the rails are a little bent but the exact same kind as yours maybe I should just try to restore it

The OG Persons Seat in nice for originality of Cruiser bicycle but for comfort I still like the Schwinn Mesinger w/ beehive springs and if there the chrome springs even better. It's a better upgrade.

The OG Persons Seat in nice for originality of Cruiser bicycle but for comfort I still like the Schwinn Mesinger w/ beehive springs and if there the chrome springs even better. It's a better upgrade.
I like this one I got off a 90s Schwinn it has the third spring in the front too but I like how the messenger isn’t so padded unlike this one

image.jpg

Good on you for acquiring the second white bike. I came close to buying it, but the price with the extra shipping cost to get it to me on the East Coast was just a bit too much.
Hi I’m new I don’t know how to message members directly do sry for intruding on the thread. Coasterjunkie1969 told me to ask you my question, he said you might know the answer.

Do you know what fork size was used or what model fork was used on this 80’s schwinn 20” Cruiser? Hers a picture from the web.

B783B00F-B8BE-43A4-85BF-5727098D208B.jpeg

Back