When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see some late 70’s/early 80’s Cruisers and Spitfires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The bike looks great as is. What more to you intend to do to it?
Actually need to replace the axle and an inner bearing in the rear hub. The prior owner used the wrong axle nuts. I cleaned the rear axle up with a die when rebuilding the hub and it works, but not the way it should so I will be trying to find a new axle. Also a grip change to some cushion type I have.
That’s about it.

Last edited:
Actually need to replace the axle and an inner bearing in the rear hub. The prior owner used the wrong axle nuts. I cleaned the rear axle up with a die when rebuilding the hub and it works, but not the way it should so I will be trying to find a new axle. Also a grip change to some cushion type I have.
That’s about it.
Any idea what the correct TPI is for that rear hub? I have a couple of 3/8 rear axles lying in a box that I have no need for (🤞).

should have asked the first time. How long? I’ll take a look tomorrow and see what’s in the bin.

My Sweet '77 Spit 🤩

Back