When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see some late 70’s/early 80’s Cruisers and Spitfires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Can't keep them all

20160313_094101.jpg
a nice cruiser I sold a while back

21EA8404-53AD-43FA-93F3-682046A8BF6F.jpeg

How about another actual 70’s pic ? one hander hahaha Lol ! same bike stock bars ? I think ? 😎 I see the young guys wheeling free wheel bikes these days , but ahh the pure joy of a coaster wheelie !! On the axis , on the verge of looping it , but really just kicking back ! plenty of time to throw up a peace sign ✌🏻- maybe my profile should wheelie for awhile ?

View attachment 1791296
How about another actual 70’s pic ? one hander hahaha Lol ! same bike stock bars ? I think ? 😎 I see the young guys wheeling free wheel bikes these days , but ahh the pure joy of a coaster wheelie !! On the axis , on the verge of looping it , but really just kicking back ! plenty of time to throw up a peace sign ✌🏻- maybe my profile should wheelie for awhile ?
no keep your profile as is right now man i’d say i have tried to wheelie with the coaster brake it ain’t easy but i could do it easy on my spitfire five in fourth gear 😆 but it is fun for me as a youngster i always want to see videos of people wheeling a schwinn

Back