When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see those Corvettes

-

How many of you who have the first years Corvettes still have the original seats?
Let's make it interesting. How many of these bikes still have the original headlight? The Corvettes always came with lights, yet very few survive. I bought this 1969 Deluxe Typhoon mainly for the headlight. And this light is pretty nice but not perfect, but the whole bike was less than the headlights on Ebay.

IMG_3603.JPG

Not me. I have a 56 and a 59; neither came with an original light. My rationale to not spend the big bucks to find an original is that the repo LED lamps are so much better for actually lighting up the road and being seen by others.

Not me. I have a 56 and a 59; neither came with an original light. My rationale to not spend the big bucks to find an original is that the repo LED lamps are so much better for actually lighting up the road and being seen by others.
I'm just tight with a dollar, but I like your argument too.

Back