When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see those Corvettes

-
Both my 55's have the original seats but only the Lady's had the Delta. My 58 has the seat and light. All the others have the original seats but no lights and pretty much gave up looking for any due to the prices. I was one of those kids that soon after getting a new bike with a light it didn't take long before realizing they were pretty much useless. How many miles before the battery went dead or how fast do you need to go to make a genny light power up. Go slow and no glow. 🤣

The Delta ball on the 55. The one on the 58 is in the same condition.

1955 Girls Corvette Opal Green 024.JPG

Delta Ball Light 1955 Corvette 007.JPG

I bought a 64 Deluxe American about 6 months ago, complete with headlamp. Looked like a bunch of surface rust on the outside but turned out it was battery acid; ate it from the inside out. After setting in a OA bath over night it looked more like a colander than a headlight.

Nice bikes, guys. I hope middleweight "heavyweight" Tim S. will drop in here. Never saw a middleweight photo of his that I didn't like (a lot).

Back