When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s talk value,, bike prices? Open talk!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What would you pay for my 1979 schwinn bmx for dads??? Not for sale so don’t ask!

2FA8F805-4714-4F9D-A400-24BA8893A75B.jpeg

3DF6FCBA-E91F-458C-823E-092DCFA53C9F.jpeg

DE4AA162-3F18-4501-945F-3FA6DCBC6251.jpeg

DC23D704-FD4E-4E01-AF9F-ABDB5EF43A4C.jpeg

Ok ... I’m trying to have a conversation about bike prices ,, kinda like a blue book for bikes. I love finding, fixing , riding , bikes, but i live in a place where that’s not so popular. Nobody i know gives a broken knuckle about bikes! I just thought it would be nice if some or all of the c.a.b.e folk would chime in with a ball park number! Just for fun and general knowledge! Not a sale thread! I do realize it very hard to say ! “ just what would you give” kinda thing!

I have something similar. Nice bike. If I really want something as soon as it is owned the price is forgotten. If it is not a keeper than just throw it out there and see what it bids for

Last edited:
Looks like a continental with new wheels and bars? Theres for sale threads and craigslist ads that you could gauge a price for it. Most people know the values of bikes they have/ want to get already
Ok...ok! Consider this thread dead on arrival! Just wanted your info. Because I respect your opinion! And because I don’t know any bike folk! Im not selling anything!

Back