When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s talk value,, bike prices? Open talk!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The bike was worth $30 when you bought it. That's what the seller accepted and that's what you gave ( the numbers could be anything ) No bike, no car, no property etc: is worth more than what you can convert it to cash for when you are selling.

I saved this dude from the scrap iron truck for 10$.. air and about 25cents of wd40.. im gonna yard sale it for 15$ .....it has got to be worth that to someone??? Its a rider! But I don’t know?

7CA22244-1FEE-4F44-9D5B-18C9E9616BD2.jpeg

545664F0-D2F0-4707-ACB0-532CF31CE8A8.jpeg

B106DC78-FFD9-455B-B65E-0E0FF380B2BA.jpeg

Bill,,, what it really boils down to is "what the buyer is wanting to pay for it" Some bikes are a real reminder of ones childhood bike they might of had years & years ago ,,,

About to post the same thing. It’s hit and miss depending where you live and what the buyer wants to pay. I’ve sold a couple of bikes on Facebook Market Place here locally and got most of what originally I paid for but they were modern bikes.

Back