When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s talk value,, bike prices? Open talk!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is a shelby.....i found it with this schwinn American. The shelby looks goofy because someone took a welder to it and they didn’t know how to weld! Got the shelby for 30$ and the ladies schwinn for 20$. Didn’t need either one but alas there they are! My intention is to cannibalizes both and use the parts on other builds. I thought i got a bargain???

661DFCB5-9D02-493D-90C8-04244B83BE5A.jpeg

ADB41585-4F27-4536-A60B-A2FD56D60E92.jpeg

5BDB08FA-A7ED-40E9-B3ED-731C990FE540.jpeg

B16B0608-CED4-4581-9CE9-F10514E45EEE.jpeg

D16F3DCD-495B-4283-B4A1-94392146617B.jpeg

I was gonna use the fork, fenders , rack and chain gaurd and crank set to build another frame I have. Because that shelby frame is scrap iron! Its like it was cut up rearranged and poorly welded! Ive got a 58 schwinn thats ahead of that build! So its just sitting there for now! I had a dude offer me 60$ for it ..but he was gonna paint it green and put it in his yard as art?! The shelby i mean.

Regarding the Schwinn, taking into account the work to clean, modify, getting it ride ready not to mention new or replaced parts - new rubber ($45 -60), seat, grips, etc., maybe $125-$200? Anyhow as others mentioned too, its valued at what someone is willing to pay. Often times when we work on bikes to get them ride ready to sell sometimes we rarely make our money back on the time spent and maybe break even on recouping $ spent on parts. . Time spent working on bikes and expense on parts usually only matters when we decide to ride them and to keep them for a while.

Back